Tutuapp won’t Download or unable to install Pokemon Go using Tutuapp APK – have you faced these issues? If you’re a Pokemon Go player or user other modded/hacked apps & games, you might have used Tutuapp. If you hadn’t heard of Tutuapp yet, you need to check about Tutu Helper which is the new Tutuapp installer.
These are some of the basic issues you might face while using Tutuapp. Tutu Helper will now install the Tutuapp in English, so you can easily fix most of the issues. Sometimes, few third party apps show “could not be installed at this time” or “won’t install this time” errors. To fix these issues in Tutuapp, you need to install the latest version which is stable.
Tutu Helper is the latest app by the Tutuapp developers which will help you install Tutuapp in English. You don’t need to root or Jailbreak your device to install Tutuapp or Tutu Helper. Now the installation process is quite simple and most of the issues can be easily eliminated.
Tutuapp not working on iOS & Android
Many times when you face Tutuapp not working issues on your iOS & Android, they might be server issues. Due to the immense popularity of Tutu Helper, many users are installing Tutuapp and using all the time. So, there is heavy traffic sometimes but now that the app is improved as Tutu Helper, most of the issue are resolved.
If you still face slowness issues, just wait patiently and try again after 5 or 10 minutes. If the issue was not resolved or you’re facing other issues, read the below fix.
[Solved] Tutuapp Won’t Download or Unable to Install Pokemon Go – Tutu Helper Issues
If you face any of these issues, there is no direct fix. But you can solve the issues by few workarounds. You can check the below tips and workarounds to fix these issues.
- Clear app data and cache of both Tutu Helper app and Pokemon GO app (other apps if needed). If not fixed, reinstall the Tutu Helper app to see if it’s fixed.
- If you still face issues, you can try resetting the network settings on your device.
- To reset network settings on Android devices: Go to Settings » Backup & Reset and tap on Reset Network settings button. When asked for confirmation, tap on Reset Settings again.
- To Reset Network Settings on iOS: Go to Settings » General » Reset. Now, select Reset Network Settings. You’ll see a popup at the bottom of the screen asking you to confirm the action. Tap on Reset Network Settings again.
- Finally, try to clear the cache and history of Safari browser. This you can do by going to Settings » Safari and scroll down until you see Clear History and Website Data. Tap on Clear History and Data.
Now you should be able to install Tutu Helper app/Tutuapp without any issues like “Tutuapp won’t Download.” Once the Tutuapp is fixed, install Pokemon Go or other apps which you’ve faced issue earlier. You won’t see any issue like “unable to install Pokemon Go using Tutuapp.” If you have any queries, let us know in the comments section below.